Inside the hall, the large spacious room has a high wooden vaulted ceiling and together with a sitting out area can accommodate up to 156 people seated or 468 standing.
The Large hall is an area of approximately 15.4m x 8.1m.
The sitting out area between the kitchen and bar is approximately 8m x 4m.
Natural light fills the hall from 3 large arched windows. Double doors open on to a lawn area which is ideal for entertaining on summer days. Alternatively a marquee can be erected on the lawn for additional seating space which overlooks the delightful village of Kettlesing and the tranquillity of the open countryside.
• 11 round tables
• 15 rectangle tables (6 ft x 2.5 ft)
• PA system
• Roving microphone
• Hearing loop for the hard of hearing
• Portable platform / staging / display units (overall 20sq mtrs)
• Full or subdued lighting
• Badminton court
• Table tennis equipment
• Outdoor tables and chairs
• Banqueting table cloths / napkins and beautiful cutlery to hire
• Maximum seating 156
• The hall meets all the disability standards
• The hall has a large flood-lit car park with an additional overflow car park if necessary
A multi-functional room (8 x 5m) that can be used either as an extension to the main hall or alternatively as a private venue for smaller parties which can be accessed via the external patio doors.
• Comfortable chairs
• Tables for seminars / board meetings
• Flip chart
• Internet facilities
• Controlled full / dimmed lighting
• Maximum capacity 44 seated
The spacious kitchen (4m x 4m) can be booked with the large hall or the meeting room. It is fully equipped to cater for up to 160 people.
• White fine bone china
• Everyday cutlery
• Pans / utensils
• Large double sink
• Commercial dishwasher
• 2 water heaters (each supplying hot water for up to 70 cups tea / coffee)
• Commercial glass washer
• Larder fridge with small ice - making compartment
• Optical facilities